Patience can be a tricky trait to master. If you're struggling with having patience or could use some encouragement on the path to becoming more patient, you can use a few unique quotes about patience to help you hone this virtue.
The Power of Patience Quotes
It can be hard to have patience in life. On a daily basis, you need to practice patience with co-workers, children, and strangers. Use these quotes to help you find the power of being patient.
- Having patience brings about good results.
- Positivity and patience are the wheels that get you moving on the road to happiness.
- The power of patience is always rewarded.
- Patience and peace flow together. When you have one, you find the other.
- Life should not be lived at 100 miles per hour. Some of the greatest gifts require the power of patience.
- Patience gives you the power to persevere to the magical road ahead.
- Patience, compassion, and understanding are the three most potent gifts.
- It's not easy to wait, but it's worth it.
- Build a better you through patience.
- Sometimes the most beautiful gifts take time to grow.
Patience Quotes for Work
Whether you work for a company or are self-employed, patience is a must. If you lose your cool with a co-worker, you might not be employed for long. On the flip side, if you don't have the patience to wait for the perfect job opportunity, then your business might fail. Use these quotes for patience and success to inspire you. You could also add them to a calming image and create a motivational poster.
- Success does not happen in a day. It takes hard work, perseverance, and a bit of patience.
- The right opportunities are coming. Have the patience to wait for them.
- Patience is a skill that requires constant work. But the payoff is enormous.
- It takes time for the seeds you plant to bloom. Have the patience not to pluck them too soon.
- Stay calm and think carefully. The right opportunity is just waiting for you.
- The road to your dreams is paved with hard work and patience.
- It takes years and miles on your feet before you learn to soar.
- Don't discount the power of patience. It's a concentrated skill that builds strength.
- Knowing how to wait is just as important as knowing when to push forward.
- Patience is a building block of success.
Spiritual Patience Quotes
Sometimes Bible quotes can be your best bet when looking for words to inspire patience in your life. The pages of the good book are full of motivating quotes to lift your spirits and give you the patience you need to make it through this crazy thing called life.
- "Better to be patient than a warrior, and better to have self-control than to capture a city." - Proverbs 16:32
- "Hot tempers cause arguments, but patience brings peace." - Proverbs 15:18
- "Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; it is not arrogant." - Corinthians 13:4
- "We're praying this so that you can live lives that are worthy of the Lord and pleasing to him in every way: by producing fruit in every good work and growing in the knowledge of God; by being strengthened through his glorious might so that you endure everything and have patience." - Colossians 1:10-11
- "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Ephesians 4:2
- "You also must be patient. Keep your hopes high, for the day of the Lord's coming is near." - James 5:8
- "Don't be anxious about anything; rather, bring up all of your requests to God in your prayers and petitions, along with giving thanks." - Philippians 4:6
- "Let's not get tired of doing good, because in time we'll have a harvest if we don't give up." - Galatians 6:9
- "The Lord is good to those who hope in him, to the person who seeks him. It's good to wait in silence for the Lord's deliverance. It's good for a man to carry a yoke in his youth." - Lamentations 3:25-27
- "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." - Romans 12:12
Inspirational Quotes for Patience
Are you ready to be inspired? The right words can help turn a bad day into a good one. Sure, patience is hard, but it's worth it. You might even try adding these quotes to a tumbler or coffee mug to give you an everyday reminder of the importance of being patient.
- Make peace with patience, and joy will be yours.
- Sometimes the best course of action is just to wait patiently.
- Providing them with a little patience is also good for you.
- Strength can be found in the perseverance of patience.
- Take a note from nature's book. Everything worth it takes patience.
- Patience is a gift that waits in the shadows silently.
- Patience gives you the will to endure and the strength to push forward.
- Waiting gracefully is a skill often taken for granted.
- All the most significant things in life: change, success, and strength, take a concentrated effort of patience and will.
- Patience with others is important. Patience with yourself is vital.
Time and Patience Sayings and Captions
Time and patience go hand in hand. You literally can't have one without the other. Quotes about time and patience also make great captions for pictures or short sayings to add to your Instagram or Snapchat post. If you need a little time and patience in your life, try these patience quotes out.
- With time comes patience.
- Patience is all about timing.
- The recipe for success is built on patience and time.
- It takes patience and time to build greatness.
- Nature knows the power of patience and timing.
- You need the patience to wait for the perfect timing.
- Life is all about timing. There are times you need to be patient and times you need to run for it.
- Trust that the wait is worth it.
- Creating a masterpiece takes patience and timing.
- Doing nothing is not patience. Patience is the strength to wait until the timing is perfect.
The Power of Patience
While patience just seems like a lot of waiting, it actually takes strength and forebearance to be patient. It's a skill that you must continually work on. Those that have it use it to the fullest advantage. Now you have a few powerful quotes in your toolbox to help improve your patience.