Mardi Gras jokes are a magnificent way to Laissez les bons temps rouler! This holiday, aim to be the Mardi of the party and let the good times roll by sharing some of these funny Mardi Gras puns and jokes.
Mouthwatering Mardi Gras Jokes About Fat Tuesday Food
Fat Tuesday, aka Mardi Gras, is the last day of indulgence before Lent. These funny Mardi Gras jokes about this holiday's food are a fine choice for those enjoying the good eats of this glorious day.
What did Freddie Mercury say when someone offered him a sandwich on Mardi Gras?
I'm just a po'boy, but I need no sympathy!
What does a Frenchman say to a crawfish at a boil?
Off with his head!
What do you call gumbo that doesn't turn out quite right?
What does an elderly New Orleanian chef call his wife on Mardi Gras?
His old bae!
What did the king cake say to the fork?
Wanna piece of me?
What did the Old Bay say to the crawfish?
'Tis the seasoning, to be boiling!
How did the crawfish respond to the Old Bay?
Why should you always order a burger in the oldest neighborhood in New Orleans?
Because they serve the best French Quarter pounders!
What did the donut say when he decided to not go to the French bistro on Mardi Gras?
Beignet, done that!
What did the NOLA chef say to the shrimp on Mardi Gras?
You're just a prawn in my gamey etouffee!
How do you describe someone who doesn't share their crawfish on Mardi Gras?
Funny Mardi Grad Jokes About Fat Tuesday Worth a Few Doubloons
Mardi Gras is a time for celebration, so make sure that everyone bayou gets a laugh with these jests about Mardi Gras celebrations!
What are the best Mardi Gras decorations?
What does Sir Mix-a-Lot always have to say at the Mardi Gras parade?
I like big beads and I cannot lie!
Why should you aim to be like the Mardi Gras Parade?
It has all the right moves!
Where do bees go to celebrate Mardi Gras?
The Big Bees-y!
What did Marie Antoinette always chant on Fat Tuesday?
Let them eat king cake!
Who should you crown as the king of Fat Tuesday?
The person who's the life of the Mardi!
What brand of underwear should you always wear to Mardi Gras celebrations?
Fruit of Doubloon!
Why do Catholics always run marathons the day after Mardi Gras?
Because that's when they fast!
What did the crawfish say to the guy who invited him to hang out in a hot tub on Mardi Gras?
Boy, you cray cray!
What do you call a haunted Mardi Gras parade float?
A Boo Krewe!
Magnificent Mardi Gras Puns for Your Celebratory Posts
As you have fun on Fat Tuesday, make sure to snap some shots of your celebrations and pair them with funny Mardi Gras puns.
- Let them eat king cake!
- Nothing beads Mardi Gras fun!
- Anyone who steals my gumbo this holiday will roux the day!
- Life's batter with King cake!
- Who's your crawdaddy?
- Always aim to be the life of the Mardi!
- Can I bayou a Mardi Gras drink?
- Where have you beignet all my life?
- Don't worry, bead happy!
- Talk about a party fit for a king!
- In case you hadn't noticed, I'm kind of a bead deal.
- Moon pies put me in a good ala mode!
- This drink will rock you like a hurricane!
- Could this bead any more fun?!
- Mardi Gras in New Orleans? Haven't beignet, but I'd love to party!
- Anyone who says they hate Mardi Gras is just jambalayin'!
- Crawfish boils make my tastebuds cray-zy happy!
- I feel the need, the need for beads!
- This Fat Tuesday, I want to stand bayou!
- My heart beads for Mardi Gras parades!
- Beignet there, done that!
- Can you say etou-YAY!
- Money can't bayou love, but it can sure buy you some crawdads!
- Mardi Gras is party-cularly fun!
- Never be like a Mardi Gras crawfish — they're all hot and buttered!
Related: Marvelous Mardi Gras Quotes
Mardi Gras Jokes & Jests Can Make Your Holiday the Best
Mardi Gras is one of the best parts of February, so put on your best green, gold, and purple, and go party (responsibly)! And if you are looking for more laughs, check out our funny February jokes and puns that poke fun at the rest of the many holidays we celebrate in the month.